Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Final Exam Topic

I think my final exam topic will be how Depression and LGBT goes hand in hand. Because most teens who are in the LGBT community have depression or suicidal thoughts. Granted not all LGBT youth have depression, but the majority are bullied and feel helpless. So i want to expand on the topic and bring more awareness to it. I might make a poster or a flier to demonstrate how to help them. I don't quite know what I'm going to put on it, or like how I'm going to put it all together. Im thinking maybe put stories of people in the background while giving signs or ways to help in the foreground. Im not quite sure how that will all fit together but i may use indesign to do it. Since thats what most people use to make magazine papers. So i think it would be a good way to put together all the things i want to say about it all.